Saturday, July 14, 2012

ATL Visit

Gosh. Time flew by so fast on my visit home. It was filled with cleaning, packing, throwing out, dinner with friends, time with family...as usual it was a great visit.

I got to eat delicious meals and laugh with some of my favorite people. I celebrated my brother's 30th birthday. It rained everyday but I didn't mind...amazing Summer afternoon storms. Got some great napping in. Spent time with the pup before I had to drop her off with my brother :( breaks my heart but I know she is in good hands.

Always bittersweet leaving Atlanta. In so many ways I loathe that place. The traffic alone makes me so angry. But it's home. It's comfortable. It's familiar.

Back to San Diego for 3 days and then it's Aloha bound! Still seems surreal that I am moving to Hawaii. Holy. Crap.

I feel ready. I'm still really excited. I can't wait to see my adorable house in person.

Lots to do in SD but looking forward to a beach day, dinner and drinks with friends and bidding farewell to an amazing city I have called home for 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment