Saturday, June 23, 2012

Utah...Part 2

Tomorrow bright and early we leave Utah. Myself back to SD and my brother of course back to ATL. Our 3rd annual siblings trip was a success! Man...did we see and go ton! I think we calculated at dinner tonight that we drove 1700 miles this week!! And by we...I mean...my brother drove and I was along for the ride :) I hate driving, the roads were curvy, steep, the speed limit was 80mph in some parts and well I'm driving cross country in less than a week do I used all of those reasons as excuses of course. Haha

We went from Salt Lake City to Moab, Moab to Mexican Hat, then to Bryce Canyon, then to Zion National Park, and now back to SLC. We did a lot of hiking, some rafting, lots of scenic drives, picture taking, eating, drinking, listening to music ( Serius is the best...loved listening to old music from the 90's that brought back so many memories). But man...this was a trip NOT a vacation and there def is a difference. I'm exhausted. But no time to rest as the next few days are going to be busy and chaotic.

I suggest a visit to Utah because it is gorgeous and kinda forgotten about. Although we met several people from all over the country and world. So cool to see people enjoying nature and our National Parks. They really are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment